Questing for peace


 I'm questing for the euphonious chimes of positivity in my life.
Where everything around me seems to be a muddle. 
The muddled state of cheerfulness and forlorn things.
Heaps of sand and dust in disarray. These things have become complex to me.
Where I'm constantly battling within me to stay alive and not to fade out in the everlasting tides of despair. 
I know goods days have come and my dreams are blooming.
I've soaked this feeling into the pores of my heart. 
The accumulated dust and cobwebs that surrounded me are turning into galore of exuberance.
 I'm trying to battle the chaos of my conscience dawned upon me.
 And amidst of all the greys and blossoms, a lesson of life is painted for me. 
Now the smile sprouts onto the barren land of cracked lips,
Turning into strong and unapologetic inner self.
Now everything is turning into beauteous reality. 
And I'm just one rapid away from serenity.
                              
                                                                                     - Shruti♡

Comments

Shivangi said…
Beautifully expressed shruti..😍 Amaxing start.. waiting for more!!
Shivangi said…
Beautifully expressed shruti..😍 Amaxing start.. waiting for more!!
Manmohan Gusain said…
Amazing..... right from the core of your heart...splendid work for opening...keep it up...
Shruti said…
Thanks Dad. 😚
Shruti said…
Thank u shivangii☺