And the questing continues....


I’m Questing for a place where I can reside
Where my world has no endings
Just a galore of love that surrounds me and supports my inner light
Where my world has a sense of belonging
Where I could just stay a little longer and have a time of my life
A place that is guided by love and affection
Because now, I’m done with shallow hopes and despair
I’m questing for a place where all fears shall subdue
Where I could turn my grey skies into finest blue
I know this place belongs to me and all these forlorn things are created by my own vision
I know life is fugitive to falter and think
But there is hope
I can see the signs everywhere
That change is about to happen
It is going to happen not all of a sudden but piece by piece
Till then I’m questing for a world where my dreams are fulfilled
Where my soul feels at home, my heart is happy and I’m at peace.

Comments